Features to look for in a home security camera in Reno
When it comes to your home’s security, it helps to get a view of your property This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the smartest tools to consider as you figure out your smart home’s security. Even though independent cameras are of use when configured properly, they’re even more useful when included into your property’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Reno? You’ll be happy to know these critical components come with more conveniences than ever before. You can watch live feeds from indoor cameras or catch the attention of intruders with incorporated security features from outdoor cameras. And you can see your home security cameras easily in one smart app.
Impressive features enhance home security cameras in Reno
Loaded with features and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will take your home’s defense to a higher level. These vital parts of your security system may come equipped with an impressive range of features like two-way talk, video storage, and customizable zones. Explore the available options below.
- Effective deterrents: Install a security camera that is able to take immediate action. If odd movement is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will emerge on the outside of the lens and a loud warning will sound.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear-cut footage of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will also maintain their visibility as you zoom in on particular areas.
- Cloud storage: Check for surveillance with cloud storage options and the chance to watch clips right from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Reno are typically paired to a helpful app on your smartphone. You are able to review current feeds or recorded clips and even activate or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will post an update to your mobile device when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Integrated motion sensors means your cameras will take notice if odd activity is detected. You’ll even be alerted with a message on your smartphone.
- Speak to anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your kids once they get home from school? Do you have a stranger at your doorstep? Modern residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient bi-directional talk so you may converse with anyone within range of your camera.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your outside surveillance should give you no less than a 120° view. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you a viewing angle of 140°.
- Custom zone coverage: This benefit allows you to designate the exact space you wish your camera to watch over. This can be beneficial to better define the movement you record as you wouldn’t want notifications each time a vehicle goes by on the road.
Configure your own smart home
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Reno. The next step is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Phone (775) 259-9515 to start or submit the form below to contact our specialists.