Your Reno Vivint app helps keep your family safe
The Vivint App allows your security and automation devices to suit your current needs. With just a couple of taps on your tablet or phone, you can:
● Arm your residential security system: Switch on your devices and alarms when you head off to bed each night, or unlock your home from your mobile device when visitors drop by when you're away. Or set your Reno home security system to arm at a specific time.
● View HD feeds from your cameras: Watch live streams of your Reno security cameras in full HD. Or watch 20-second video clip snippets on your mobile device.
● Have a more efficient home: Adjust your lights to a more comfortable level, or check to see if you left your lights on before you left the house. Automatically set the thermostat at bedtime. Then program a timer to warm up your home before you get ready in the morning.
● Lock and unlock and lock your doors: Set one-time codes for maintenance workers, or unlock your doors from wherever you are. Get notifications sent to your phone when people come to your house. You can also check if you left the garage door open.
● Combine security and automation devices together:
The biggest benefit of a Vivint system is that your home security and home automation systems work in tandem. Have your lighting, alarm system, thermostat, and smart devices to act on a timer. Put your house to night mode with only a quick touch of a button.