How does home monitoring work in Reno?
After much deliberation, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Reno home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having a professional there to support you during emergencies, 24-hour home monitoring is a good option for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly watching your home or checking your video clips. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then communicate with you to verify the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the crisis and will function as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are linked to your property through your security components. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life specialists to assist you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support at the ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be busy ensuring family members are out of danger. It’s even more vital when a crisis takes place when you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your fire alarm tripping or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to hear the alert of the loud siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always protected, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Reno home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All device communications are directed through this convenient, central interface. On top of being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your smart home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio capability giving you the chance to talk right to your monitoring team
- You are able to call for assistance with any kind of issue, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your cell phone when an emergency takes place, you may still talk with your support team directly through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Reno security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and request a fully integrated Reno smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you want to boost your property’s defense, place a call to (775) 259-9515 or fill out the following form to start.