After much deliberation, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Reno home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having a professional there to support you during emergencies, 24-hour home monitoring is a good option for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly watching your home or checking your video clips. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then communicate with you to verify the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the crisis and will function as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are linked to your property through your security components. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life specialists to assist you when you need them most.